We are still proceeding with the LLLBA AGM on Nov 22 @ 7pm. The location is the Sandman Signature located on Scenic Drive (Aspen Room).
Although we are proceeding we have some direct requirements that must be adhered to.
1. Everyone attending must wear a mask or face covering.
2. We require everyone to sign in and to take a seat immediately (No mingling).
3. Everyone will be required to sanitize their hands upon arrival and departure.
4. Do not attend if you have any symptoms!
Also we will be having elections for vacant positions.
1. Vice President (2 year term)
2. Financial Treasurer (2 year term)
3. 6 Director positions (2 year term)
4. 1 Director position (1 year term)
If you are interested in running for any of these positions and unable to attend as a result of covid restriction please submit a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your intent and short biography. You name will be nominated by the board.
Only those in attendance will be eligible to vote on those nominated.
Diamonds are closed at this time. If you would like to inquire about booking fields, please email email@example.com
July 9, 2020
Parents and Coaches: Just a few reminders as the season has officially started at all levels.
Thank you for your cooperation. The season is off to a great start, and it is so exciting to see baseball being played across the city.
Photo credit Windy City Sports
As of Jan 2020, Lethbridge Little League Baseball will be utilizing Sports Engine as our new service provider. After a successful pilot with Sports Engine, and the merger of Southwest Little League and Lethbridge North Little League, please note that this will be our official website going forward. We will be providing comprehensive info about our Little League programs, events, and other resources pertaining to Little League Baseball.